Scenic Chairlift Rides
Enjoy a summertime ride up the mountain or take in the spectacular fall foliage from the comfort of a scenic chairlift ride on the SuperQuad. The Quad will whisk you up the mountain in comfort and you can explore the mountain before enjoying a scenic ride back down.
The chairlift will run on Saturdays and Sundays only, from June 24th, through Homecoming Weekend (10/8/17).
|Season Passholder (15/16 or 16/17 season only)||$10|
|Child (5 and under)||FREE|
|Tickets can be purchased at The Outpost, located next to Mountainside Real Estate|
- The lift begins running at 10am.
- The last chair up will be loaded at 4:15pm; the last chair down will be loaded at 4:45pm.
- Weather can change quickly, dramatically, and without warning. Riders should dress appropriately for an alpine environment, and expect temperatures to be 10-15 degrees cooler at the top of the lift.
- No bikes or dogs are allowed on the lift.
- There are no restroom facilities available once you are up on the mountain.
- Hiking on the mountain and walking down is at your own risk. There is no Mountain Patrol on duty. If you need assistance call Sugarloaf Security at 207-237-6961. If you have an emergency call 911.
- Lift operation is based on weather and can be stopped or cancelled at any time if conditions require.