Skiing and riding is always more fun with friends, and it can save you a bundle, too. If you have 20 or more people (15 or more for youth), and are willing to organize a trip, then you can take advantage of our discounted day group rates.
And if you and your group would like to visit our resort as a group more than once this year, look into our multi week program for even greater savings.
Besides our discounted rates, Sugarloaf is a perfect place to bring a group for a whole host of reasons! Here are a few of our favorites:
- Our mountain is situated so that you'll always end up in a central location at its base... which means less time finding group members and more time on the slopes!
- We'll pre-print your tickets prior to your trip to aide you in the arrival process
- We offer a midweek Outdoor Experience Program that is designed especially for youth trips and includes a lift ticket, rental, and lesson at a package price.
What's in it for you? As the group leader, you'll be responsible for reserving your trip in advance, then purchasing and distributing tickets and related products on the day of your trip. As a way to say thank you, you will receive one complimentary ticket for every 20 lift tickets purchased. If you are organizing a youth trip, you'll receive one complimentary ticket for every 10 tickets purchased. (Tickets must be used on the day of your trip.)
Reservations are required at least two days in advance, so please contact the Leisure Group Sales office in advance at 866.865.1020 or email@example.com to book your trip. We'll even give you great ideas and suggestions to help you plan!
Here's everything you need to know to prepare for your group trip.
Outdoor Experience Program
Designed for schools to introduce skiing and snowboarding to their students. Price includes lift ticket, rental equipment and a 2-hour group clinic. Available midweek, non-holiday only for ages 7-18 years.
- Substantially discounted package rate for school and youth groups.
- Quality group clinics with Perfect Turn coaches who specialize in teaching children.
- Flexible package options to suit all levels of skiers and snowboarders
Designed for groups that want to experience Sugarloaf more than once per season. This program offers a substantial daily group rates. Available to all ages. Choose 3 - 5 Sundays; the following dates are excluded from the program: 12/27/2015 01/17/2016, 02/14/2016.
- The program is to be paid in full prior to the first trip date.
- Allows for one absentee voucher per participant
- Spend less time ordering tickets and more time skiing!
Call the Leisure Group Sales Office at 866.865.1020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more on these and other great offers.