Lodging & Dining
A delicious all-you-can-eat Spaghetti Dinner will be available for racers, friends and family from 5-8 pm on Saturday, May 16, 2015 in the King Pine Room, Sugarloaf Base Lodge. Tickets can be purchased here at the link, or any remaining tickets will be sold at the door. Tickets subject to availability, so pre-purchase is suggested. Dinner will include carbohydrate-rich spaghetti, meat and vegetarian sauce options, salad, garlic bread, cookies and refreshments. Prices are $17 for adults and $11 for children. The Pasta Dinner will be hosted in the King Pine Room, which is in the same building as the pre-registered athlete packet pick-up for your convenience.
A number of local restaurants and grocery stores will also be open on race weekend. For a complete list of options, click here.
Located in the heart of the western mountains of Maine, the storied Sugarloaf area is incredibly scenic and well-worth the trip. The First Timer's Guide, Travel Tips & Directions to Sugarloaf make planning your trip easy and worry-free.
Special discount lodging rates have been reserved for event participants, check out the options here!
The Carrabassett Valley region is both remote and strikingly beautiful. Lodging on-resort at the Sugarloaf Mountain Hotel makes your stay both easy and comfortable. Guests at the Hotel enjoy:
- The luxurious and exclusive Boyne Beds - perfect for a solid night's rest before the big race.
- Wireless bluStreak internet access
- Fine dining at 45 North
- Spectacular views of the surrounding mountain ranges
- Hotel Health Club & Spa, with sauna, steam, therapy tubs, and fitness center
- Complimentary Coffee and Muffins for athletes the morning of the race between 5am-5:45am in the Hotel Lobby.
- Shuttle service to-and-from the Marathon/15K start and finish lines