Lodging & Dining
A delicious all-you-can-eat Spaghetti Dinner will be available for racers, friends and family from 5-7pm on Saturday, May 17, 2014 in the King Pine Room, Sugarloaf Base Lodge. Tickets can be purchsed at the door. Dinner will include carbohydrate-rich spaghetti, meat and vegetarian sauce options, salad, garlic bread, cookies and refreshments.
A number of local restaurants and grocery stores will also be open on race weekend. For a complete list of options, click here.
Located in the heart of the western mountains of Maine, the storied Sugarloaf area is incredibly scenic and well-worth the trip. The First Timer's Guide, Travel Tips & Directions to Sugarloaf make planning your trip easy and worry-free.
The Carrabassett Valley region is both remote and strikingly beautiful. Lodging on-resort at the Sugarloaf Mountain Hotel makes your stay both easy and comfortable. Guests at the Hotel enjoy:
- The luxurious and exclusive Boyne Beds - perfect for a solid night's rest before the big race.
- Wireless bluStreak internet access
- Fine dining at 45 North
- Spectacular views of the surrounding mountain ranges
- Hotel Health Club & Spa, with sauna, steam, therapy tubs, and fitness center
- Complimentary Coffee and Muffins for athletes the morning of the race between 5am-5:45am in the Hotel Lobby.
- Shuttle service to-and-from the Marathon/15K start and finish lines
Call 1-800-THE-LOAF for more information about how to book your stay today.