Join our Corporate Ticket Program and get discounted lift tickets at Maine's two largest ski resorts: Sugarloaf and Sunday River. The program provides companies and corporations the opportunity to offer discounted skiing and riding to their employees and immediate family members.
Benefits of this completely free program include:
- Discounted lift tickets can be purchased by employees of participating companies for themselves and their immediate family members
- No blackout dates for lift ticket discounts
- Employees purchase their lift tickets online, with no effort required by the program administrator
- As the corporate program administrator for your company, you'll earn BoyneRewards points redeemable for lift tickets, gift cards, and more
- There is no cost for your company to participate
- Promotes wellness in the office
Sugarloaf 2017-2018 Corporate Ticket Pricing:
- Tickets can be purchased online by employees of participating companies for themselves and family members.
- There is no cost for your company to participate.
- Tickets are purchased online at least one day prior to arrival.
- The link to the corporate ticket store and your company code are provided by the program administrator for your company.
- Tickets may be purchased and redeemed only by employees of participating companies, and the purchaser must be present when tickets are issued.
- Up to six tickets may be purchased per employee per day, and are limited to immediate family members only.
- Proof of current employment, such as a company ID or pay stub, is required when tickets are picked up. If you do not have proof of employment, you will be required to pay the difference between the corporate and window rate.
- Corporate tickets are date-specific, non-refundable, and non-transferable.
- BoyneRewards points are not earned on corporate ticket purchases.
Peak Days are every Saturday and Sunday from December 16 through March 25, plus Monday, December 25-Friday December 29; Monday, Jan 1; Monday, February 19-Friday, February 23.
Adults: 19 - 64, Teens: 13 - 18, Jr/Sr: 6 - 12 & 65 - 79
Stay up to date with all things Sugarloaf by subscribing to our newsletter >>