Maine Resident Discounts
Enjoy discounted rates at Maine's MountainTM
As Maine's Mountain, Sugarloaf offers numerous ways for Maine residents to save on skiing and riding:
- Maine Days: Just $42!
Maine residents can ski or ride for just $42 every Wednesday of the season, except for 2/18/15. Plus, all trail fees at the Sugarloaf Outdoor Center are 50% every Wednesday (except 2/18/15). Valid Maine ID is required.
- Maine Ski Day, presented by The Bank of Maine - Dec. 14, 2014
Sugarloaf has proudly partnered with The Bank of Maine to offer a day of skiing and learning to all Maine residents. The Maine Ski Day, on December 14, will give Maine residents access to discounted tickets, rentals, and learn to ski or ride packages. Just show proof of Maine residency at the ticket window and receive a $29 ticket, $20 rental, or a $39 ski or ride package (includes ticket, and equipment rental).
- Maine Family Sundays: Each member of a Maine Family can ski or ride for just $42 or receive a $39 Learn to Ski/Ride Clinic for ages 7 and up on every Sunday in January, except 1/18/15. A family is defined as a minimum of one adult and one child under 18. Valid Maine ID is required.
- Locals Week: During the week of 12/01/14-12/05/14, residents of Carrabassett Valley, Farmington, Freeman, Kingfield, New Portland, New Vineyard, Phillips, Rangeley, Stratton and Strong receive free lift tickets, and free equipment rentals. Valid ID is required.
- Ski Maine Pass and Ski Maine Winter Activities Pass: The Ski Maine Association offers deals for skiers and riders at all Maine ski areas, including Sugarloaf, through their Statewide Pass and Winter Activities Pass. More information is available on the Ski Maine web site.
- WinterKids Ski ME Passport: The WinterKids Passport offers all Maine 5th, 6th, and 7th graders a free Learn-to-Ski-or-Ride Experience, which includes a limited access lift ticket, rental equipment, and half-day clinic). More information is available on the WinterKids web site.