Shipping & Receiving
Sugarloaf Lodging Shipping & Receiving
The Sugarloaf Lodging Shipping & Receiving Office is located at the Sugarloaf Mountain Hotel, open daily 9AM - 3PM. Services include photocopies, faxing, incoming shipments, and outgoing shipments. Please see the Front Desk for charges for select services.
- Mail or packages sent to the Hotel will be held at the Shipping & Receiving Department.
- A notification message will be left in your guest room voicemail box.
- Mail and packages may be picked up on arrival or will be delivered upon request.
- Sugarloaf has preferred rates with UPS.
- Mail and overnight packages can be sent from the shipping/receiving department but must be packaged and ready for pickup by 3pm for shipment the same business day.
- Fedex pickups must be coordinated 24 hours prior to pickup with confirmation number provided.
- Sugarloaf is a non-weekend delivery or pickup location; packages are not delivered or picked up on Saturday or Sundays.
- Postage is available via metered postage at the Sugarloaf Mountain Hotel Front Desk.
The Shipping & Receiving Department charges handling fees for all incoming and outgoing package shipments:
|Item Type||Price per Item|
|Envelopes & Mailer Packs||$5|
|Pallets & Crates||$300|
|Item Type||Price per Item (Not Including Carrier Fees)|
|Envelopes & Packs||$5|
All shipment must be mailed to the following address or may be returned to sender:
Sugarloaf Mountain Hotel
C/O registered guest name
5091 Access Road
Carrabassett Valley, ME 04947